Name:
Location: California, United States

"The thing about life is its never so bad that it cant get worse"

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Tripped

A sleepy Wednesday morning...for the first time I was ready by 5:35..for my aerobics classes which is at 6AM ( i know THHHHAAAAAAAAAT early) ..thought i'll sleep for jus another 15 mints.. the place is jus 5 min ride from my home... that 15 minutes turned into 45 minutes..And finally had to go 7 o'clock batch..
All wide awake.. and ready to dance ..Err exercise.. half way through..and ..
A particular step where you jump kick on ur right...jump kick on ur left.. this is my fav steps from last week.. because i was getting perfectly right..
I jumped kicked my left.. jumped steped on my right foot.. and fell off..
I tripped on my own foot and fell off...
Thank god i was in the corner...not many people saw me fall off.. or rather.. only thr girl behind me saw.. and my instructor noticed it when i was on the floor.. at that moment.. all i did was ran to corner.. acted as if.. i was in terrible pain.. to avoid my embarrassment of falling..
The "stud" , instructor came and saw my plight. asked to go down.. and get some ice-pack on my foot..he even helped to walk up to the door... did i tell you he is one handsome stud!
Walked out.. and while getting down the stairs i realized how bad my foot was.. it was starting to swell..
After a few ice-packs.. few instructions form the stud..nah i never heard any.. i was too lost in the pain.. i so wish in his eyes but.. pain was too bad...
Later had to go see the Doc , i don't like Doctors.. no particular reason but the hospitals and Docs spook me out..
Was supposed to get the X-ray.. and i was wheel-chaired around.. man this was embarrassing..
My mum called at the same time.. my dad told my mum that i was moving around in a wheel-chair.. my mum thought i broke my leg.. man trust mom's to think the worst first!!!
They wrapped my leg in a crepe-bandage ..and another brown bandage.donno what this is..

"No Aerobics for a month" .. i was like..whhhhhhhhhat a month?? a month??
now thats bad.. had this was told to me..about 2 months back.. i would be over-joyed.. coz then i used to hate waking up early ( even now) and get to classes.. not now.. when i really enjoy this..

Stayed back home.today.. if i can limp tomorrow will get to office.. if not its gonna be a looooooong weekend at home!!
My boss is ultra cool.. Before me asking her , she told me get to office on monday... she is one helluva lady!!

I hate limping around.. its even more difficult with these bandages..
Gawd!Let me get back on feet sooooooooon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Divya said...

Thanks eddie.. i hope to get back to kicking soon..
The aerobics kicking is combi of Kick-boxing and dancing..;))

9:10 pm  
Blogger L*J said...

Yenamma innu kuntutha iddiya?
Get well soon

12:06 pm  
Blogger Divya said...

Hey Thanks ppl!
My leg is much better now , 2 more weeks .. should be completely fine and Kicking!!

6:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home